Qotilabs S.A.S. (Société par Actions Simplifiée – French Simplified Joint Stock Company) (“We”, “Us”, the “Company”, or “Qotilabs”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We want to tell You how we use and protect your personal information. This includes informing You of your rights regarding your personal information that we hold.
This Data Security and Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) covers all downloadable software products (“Apps”) and all public websites (“Website(s)”) provided and/or maintained by Qotilabs. “You” means the end-user of our products, or the legal entity who is the licensee of our products, or the visitor of our public websites.
This Notice sets out how we may use, process and store your personal information. We may get that information from You or our partners, through contracts or other legal arrangements You have with us or our partners on behalf of us, in order to deliver contractual/legal obligations. In other cases, we will get that information from You with your permission and consent, or we may receive your personal information from third parties who You have given consent to pass this information on to us.
By using, downloading, or visiting any of the Company’s Apps or Websites, You are accepting and consenting to the practices outlined in this Notice.
1. Who is Qotilabs?
This is Qotilabs’ registered address, company number and contact information:
27 rue Saint Ferdinand,
Paris Trade and Companies Register number: 807 730 312 R.C.S. Paris.
VAT Number: FR 95807730312
2. Information We May Collect From You
We may collect information from You because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because You have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose.
2a. Information You Give Us
You may give us information about You with your consent, for example:
- By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail;
- By contacting us via e-mail or some other medium to request service or support;
- Applying for a job at Qotilabs.
This information may be personal, financial, educational, or related to your employment history.
You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when You order products or services from us, or when You are taking a job at Qotilabs.
2b. Information We Collect About You
If You visit our Website, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
- Technical information;
- IP addresses;
- Information about what type of device You use to connect to our Website; and
- The manner in which You interact with our Website.
Any data or information that is entered into any form on Our Websites is only used for the indicated purposes or as described in the present Data Security and Privacy Notice.
2c. Information received from the Atlassian Marketplace
As part of Our products and services, We have access to the contact information (e.g., your name, phone number, e-mail address, any physical address) and license information (e.g., number of licenses, term of the license, etc.) You provide when You subscribe to a license for any of Our products or when You renew maintenance for Our products on the Atlassian Marketplace. We do not have any access to customer data from the Atlassian Marketplace beyond this.
2d. Information Sent While Using Support Services
Any information You provide to Us while using the Support Services for our Apps or Website will be used according to the terms and conditions specified in the App’s EULA (Section 3).
3. Why Does Qotilabs Collect Personal Information?
Qotilabs collects information for some or all of the following reasons:
- To provide Support Services to You after You have requested or purchased such services;
- To send You information and updates pertaining to our products and services if You have consented to receive such communications;
- To send You occasional company news, updates, related products, promotions, special offers or service information pertaining to our products and services if You have consented or requested to receive such communications;
- To provide information about products or services You have shown interest in purchasing within a reasonable time afterwards, if You are already an existing Qotilabs customer;
- To employ You or consider You for employment; or
- To provide products or services to You under contract.
4. What Legal Basis Does Qotilabs Have For Processing Your Information?
Qotilabs may process your information because:
- We have a contract with You;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- We must provide products or services to You after You have purchased something from us;
- We must provide services to You because You have requested such services; and/or
- It is necessary in order to comply with the law.
5. Who Might Qotilabs Share Your Information With?
Qotilabs will share the information we have collected about You (including Your personal data) only if we are required to do so by law, or if:
- a third party acquires Qotilabs or substantially all of its assets, personal data held by Qotilabs about its customers will be one of the transferred assets of the company;
- Qotilabs must comply with any legal obligation; or
- It is necessary in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Qotilabs, our customers or others.
6. Data Storage
6a. Data Stored In Our Apps
Our Apps store all information in the Atlassian Jira server product where they are installed. All data is located in your IT system (server or data center) that hosts the Atlassian Jira server product.
No information stored on the installation IT system is made available to Us when You install or use the Apps. The Apps do not transmit data from your IT system or from the end-user’s web browser to us or to any third-party.
6b. Data We Store About You
We primarily store and process your personal data in the EU/European Economic Area (“EEA”).
If your personal data cannot be processed within the EEA:
- we will comply with all other data protection principles;
- where possible, it will be transferred to a country that is on the list of the EU Commissions’ countries that provide adequate protections for the rights and freedoms of data subjects;
- we will make sure we have assessed the adequacy of protections in all other cases.
7. What If You Chose Not To Give Us Your Personal Information?
If the personal information is necessary in order to supply products or services to You under a contract between You and Qotilabs, then we will not enter into that contract or provide the services or goods if You do not give us Your personal information.
8. Your Rights
Qotilabs will respect your legal rights to your data. Below are the rights that You have under law, and what Qotilabs does to protect those rights:
|Legal right||What Qotilabs does to protect your rights|
|The right to be informed||Qotilabs is publishing this Privacy Notice to keep You informed as to what we do with your personal information. We strive to be transparent about how we use your data.|
|The right to access||You have the right to access your information. Please contact Qotilabs at email@example.com if You wish to access the personal information Qotilabs holds about you.|
|The right to rectification||If the information Qotilabs holds about You is inaccurate or not complete, You have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org if You need us to rectify your information.|
|The right to erasure||This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If You want Qotilabs to erase all your personal data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact Us at email@example.com.|
|The right to restrict processing||You have the right to ask Qotilabs to restrict how we process your data. This means We are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. If You want Us to restrict processing of your data, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|The right to object||You have the right to object to Qotilabs processing your data even if it is based on Our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purpose of statistics. If You wish to object please contact Us at email@example.com.|
|The right to withdraw consent||If You have given Us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and Qotilabs must stop processing your data. If You want to withdraw your consent, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority||You have the right to complain to the competent French Data Protection Authority if You feel that Qotilabs has not responded to your requests to solve a problem.|
You may at any time chose to unsubscribe from receiving any future promotional emails. Please send an email requesting no further promotional emails to Us at email@example.com and your request will be processed as soon as possible.
10. Data Security
All data is stored on servers with restricted access and only Qotilabs’ authorized users have access to such data, to the extent required for the performance of their job duties. In addition, We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask You for your passwords.
11a. What Are Cookies?
We use HTTP “cookies” to collect information about how You navigate through our Website. Cookies are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. We use this information to improve our Website usability and the cookies are anonymous, i.e. they are not linked with the data that You enter into forms on the Website.
11b. Enabling and Disabling Cookies
View your browser’s help pages or information on how to manage cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
12. Links to Other Websites
From time to time, the Website may contain links to and from other websites, advertisers, and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy notices and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such notices. Please check these notices, where available, before You submit any personal data to these websites.
13. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Qotilabs may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to You in writing. We advise You to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.